This world of blogging...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 @ 3:37 AM

Hello, I'm Ewan. How are you? Hahahaha

I haven't expected myself to blog in recent days but I guess I'd just give it a shot. No harm right? But I'm just warning-cum-reminding myself how lazy I can be, especially when it comes to updating one. Nobody is perfect, remember? and I'm just Nobody....hahahaha. (Don't you just love that line? It's so egoistic yet I never see myself saying it at all. It's just for fun, really. Now switch on your sense of humour. Thank You.)

Well I'm coming across some really brilliant blogs and they are of course, from the many dance students that I have taught over the years. We're talking about young school students, most of them are my Ultimate Dance Enthusiasts. they're simply the best! (My Dance Psychotherapy does works I Guess!)

It's really nice to see them penning down their thoughts and even to the most smallest details like how tired they feel that day. I mean really, who cares if one is tired but again, "don't get angry with me for my straightforwardness and insensitivity", for a moment, but trust me, I'd be like "Oh no, you probably need some good rest and sleep. :(" So this blog thing have evolved and taken more of "a-diary-all-about-me-and-my-day-to-day-report-card" mode. That's for the kids of course and I'll follow their footsteps in this one.

So as they say, sometimes we can learn a lot from people around us and it doesn't matter at all how old they are, something fresh, something that sparkle in my gloomy night sky is sure to jumpstart my positivity, sensitivity and all other more humanly traits within me. Hahaha.

So I'm learning from my dance students/friends that blogging can indeed be a therapeutic outlet for my emotions and also an interactive web-based window of communication between me, what's within me, what's happening to me, my thoughts and everything else related to me to the outside world, that is to you, the awesome reader!

Alright, I haven't got much fancy backdrop for my blog yet or any cool pictures to show off to you all and I'll get to that soon enough. Meanwhile, I'll just adore your beautiful blogs and search for great blog skins online.

Thank you for reading and be sure to keep reading. I'll entertain you for sure. Hugs

Ewan is crawling Out!