Totally Uninspired
Saturday, August 30, 2008 @ 2:51 PM

I am sitting down at Republic Polytechnic, Hall W4!

My soul totally lost and my mind so uninspired for any choreography works. You know it's already a headache to be teaching kids for a long term career but I am reassuring myself of the satisfaction that waterfalls into my spirit when these kids dance a brilliant performance.

At this very moment, I'm getting into A REALLY PMS mode and it just doesn't heal, this irritated spirit, if I were to keep dancing on and making the kids repeat over and over again. My mind is wandering, I feel irritated when the kids talk too much and am not justifying the dance moves right and well. Maybe I thought I should scream at them but damn this pampered kids who'll get disheartened and it's not the youngest of them all whom I'm talking about here but the older boys. I wonder if it's ultimately my fault since I've pampering them too much, or haven't I?

Now as I type this and also eating this awful instant noodle, the 2 brothers sitting a few feet away, starts exchanging words which just heighten this irritating teacher here. Shut Up!

Frustrations Frustrations...Someone help me. Allah please help me! Sigh

I need inspiration and this is one of those sickening moment when nothing good is coming out from me. I now heave a sigh of I Can Do It. My mind staying stubborn and my eyes, geez it's too damn dry. Been wearing those lenses way too long!

Now is this goin to be a bad day? Hmm..i hope not. I'm a cheerful person. I am the cheerful person. Ewan, everything is goin to be fine. YA RIGHT!!