The Chronicles of Mr. E.....I welcome 2009 with JOY!
Thursday, January 1, 2009 @ 1:08 AM

It's the New Year. The natural thing to say is “Time Flies Fast, doesn't it?” *Giggles


The time is 12:20am, 1st January 2009. Mood: Happy, never Happier...*cliche


Although I am alone in bed now, as the first few minutes of 2009 tick by, I am delighted by everything around. Not so long ago, as I hurried home after observing the joyful explosion that welcomed 2009 at Woodlands Civic Centre, I can feel the muscles of my face twitching for a smile and they haven't stopped yet. As I already envision what the year ahead will be for me as I hummed Auld Lang Syne ,in my own rendition definitely, on the way home. I can bet you it's going to be a Happy Year for me. It feels very good to know that as the first seconds of the year strike, a bundle of joy and happiness explodes within you. Well, no one can ever predict what the future may bring but who cares really. For me, I know it's going to be my Happy year. Thank You Allah.


*checks an incoming message on my mobile


The SMSes been streaming in and I'm glad I've sent the special ones my heartfelt wishes to them. I hope they know how much I mean that short sincere message. The New Year as most of us know is a special time for us all. Even if you don't really appreciate it, I'm glad to know that the Earth have safely completed a full orbit around the sun. Small little facts like this that jumps out of my random mind reaffirms a certain value to great days like this. I'm probably just weird and my childlike imagination and chain of thoughts just can't seem to leave me. Truly as it is, i am very fascinated by these ridiculous textbook data especially when it comes to special days. For eg. Hari Raya, Christmas, Deepavali etc. It's more meaningful isn't it? *ticklish giggles


Now 2008 was like..simply like...SHIT! Hahahaha I mean, seriously, it was shit! I spent most of it being 24 years old and being 24 is totally meaningless! Well as one book that I picked up from Borders said,” Waste Your 24th Year” and never did I seriously take it. Yet, as I look at it now, Yeah, go waste your 24th year! *LOL


On the brighter side of things and more realistically, 2008 in whole has been a pretty unfortunate year. Though of course, the many good things that did came were in abundant but my final verdict isn't in favour of 2008. It will never be in my list of the Best Years in My Life where 2006 n 2007 are potential nominees. Unfortunately so, I've got to trash 2008 into my Recycle Bin although a shift+delete would have been better seriously.


*mind flow reinforces : FOCUS ON POSITIVE EVENTS


Alright alright, the mind shifts so stubbornly to the good stuffs because yes I am still and will 2009-everly be happy. *HAH..Knock Knock.


Many greats things have been achieved. The Fantastic Kidz are my dearest achievements and being ever so talented is a precious bunch. It is amazing how I've been a great influence into the lives of these initially innocent and aimless kids. Not that aimless is such a good word but it's just a literary expression, my dear friends. Explored and Conquered, the talents of these kids have unleashed to a level so amazing that I grow envious of their luck, only wishing that I had someone like myself to guide me along when I was younger. Growing up the hard way definitely has it's ups and down but it's so unfair la kids. *hahahaha!


2009 will have greater things ahead for the Kidz. Everything is definitely moving way fast for them and it is definitely a good thing. There's already a culture of goodwill brotherhood and sisterhood in Fantastic Kidz. The teamwork and team spirit that is growing is a definitely a point of reflection for them in their future years ahead. The Camaraderie is brilliant and the energy is definitely burning HOT! Crossing my fingers tight, I will do my best for them to grow and achieve beyond their wildest dreams. I grew up with a motto, “ Nothing is impossible for he who believes” and hear up Fantastic Kidz, 2009 is gonna be more amazing! HUGS


On a personal level now, work is nicely served for me. It's the execution that has to be consistent and my determination and concentration is at stake. My approach to situations needs fine tuning. My sense of urgency upped a few points. My creativity bungee jumping and I am frustrated. I'm still suffering from my Peter Pan's Never Grow Old Demeanour. My mind in contrast turning 35 in Septmber.* HaH! Still pretty extreme yet loving the status quo seem to bring me into uncomfortable zones. Public Speaking still isn't a favourite and organization of thought is a chore, hoping blogging will help. Loving Spontaneity and Randomness, like every other arty farty jackass on this earth. Almost isolating myself at most times, which could be a bad thing but the idea of self is pretty important for me now. A balance in both outlook and inner self still is as critical and happiness in life is always an objective. Still charming and friendly and super generous, I'm learning bit by bit and day after day. Oh and the downside of it all is still family. I will readdress the matter soon. Remember *Happy!


Time: 1:02am


The writing needs to stop here. The first hour of 2009 for me is rushing home for my room, absolute silence accompanied by monotony of the whirring fan. Yellow lights angled towards my bed with my laptop on my lap, beaming a “I'm a getting in low battery mode now” pale light.


*answers a call...After call..still happy. :)


Finally, to whoever is reading this, HAPPY 2009. Be happy. Keep Smiling. oh..come on..SMILEY SMILEY. Hugs to you.


LOVE, Mr. E :P